Thursday, February 25, 2010

A blue day 1

August 23 is a blue day for me. When I look back on the day, I can't help feeling depressive.

At 7:00 a.m., the scream from my alarm clock forced me to open my eyes. The room was in gloom. It was raining outside. How comfortable it would be if I could stay in my bed for the whole day, listening the sound of rain and enjoying laziness. But it was time to get up to prepare breakfast for my husband. He was supposed to attend an important seminar at 8:00. I spent 5 minutes pushing me into the kitchen. Who knows the terrible day began at this moment.

When I turned on the tap, there was no water out. Staring at the tap, I was confused. Suddenly, I remembered the hateful notice posted on the building's entrance about a temporary water outage in the morning. I forgot it because of returning late from a birthday party. I searched all the water containers in the kitchen. There was no sufficient water for my husband's clean, least cooking food. It was 7:20. I have no time to waste (time was running out). I called a friend living in next dormitory building to me for some water. Under her help, my husband finally had gone for the meeting on time. Sighs, I thought that I could go to bed to continue my dream.