Thursday, February 25, 2010

A blue day 2

In the dark and silent bedroom, I was quickly back in my dream of last night- fighting against a mosquito, which had been buzzing around me and I tried unsuccessfully to hit it again and again. The mosquito was so shrewd and acute to escape, but I finally won the fight. All of sudden, I was waked by furious knocks at my door. I rushed to get the door. I slipped down and hit the ground heavily. The horrible pain in my right leg and ankle attacked me over all so that I couldn’t stand up and move any more. At this moment, I was shocked by a horrible screen. I was lying in water. All rooms were in water, 2 inches deep, like a swimming pool. Hearing the sounds from taps, I realized that I left the taps on when I went to bed. What a stupid mistake! My leg hurts liked hell, but I tried to move bit by bit to the door. I open the door before I was totally exhausted. My neighbor switched off all taps and called the ambulance. In hospital, the X-ray showed that my leg was broken. Tears continuously ran down. I felt painful and lonely. I couldn't reach my husband, for he stopped his cellular phone during the meeting. At supper time, I finally saw him in the hospital. So I prayed along with my husband to end the unlucky day soon.

Every time, I flash back the blue day, I highly appreciate my neighbor who helped me out. So I am convinced that even if you encounter a blue day, you can surely find some spots sparking in your mind.